Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Modeling and acting

Welllllll I have some very exciting news well its exciting for me at least but anyways a modeling agency called IMTA (which is where Alyson Stoner, Arias Moises, and Ashton Kutcher were all discovered) asked me yes thats right ME to audition for their agency!!!! I have to come in figure showing clothes and I cant wear jeans and high heels I have to write and memorize a one minute monologe ugh I cant spell that anyways and walk the runway and i am going to be interview from one of the top scouts I forgot her name but I will remember it lol...... I'm soooooooooooooo excited oh and this is going to be on October 25th so I have a week to memorize and write my own monologe.....That isnt bad right..... well in other news im back in school and it is sooo crazy my math teacher has loaded us up on homework and we had really weird problems but the whole class wasted time today so she couldnt teach us anything so she couldnt get us any homework HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol well I should probably go! I will tell you about my modeling and acting auditions!

luv ya,
Amber <3

1 comment:

tubezy said...

heyy amber!! :]]

how did it go?? im so happy for u!! u go girl! :]