Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update

Hey It's Amber well Micah and I broke up but we are still pretty close... I had my first job for modeling it was really fun I met a lot of new people that helped me out and I understood it really good. I am so excited I am going to a Metro Station concert on November 25th it's going to be awesome I know it!I am currently on fall break for school and I go back on October 13th being a Jr is crazy there is so much to do first you deal with DRAMA! then you have homework that will keep you up all night long. Oh well... Haha I didnt even know it was fall until I looked at my calandar haha its been fall for a while now but im slow with that sort of stuff... I will be posting a new blog soon about updates of whats going on with my crazy life.

Love ya,
Amber <3

No comments: