Thursday, October 9, 2008

Very Interesting Wednesday

Well I would have to say my Wednesday was quite interesting........ well first off my ex boyfriend Micah decided get his "payback" on me for telling his newest girlfriend that my best friend gave him a back massage. I think he gave me a little more "payback" than I needed first of all he made me fall off of a stool landing in a spilt soda puddle causing me to laugh until I almost peed myself, then he wanted to play football with me all I could think of is greattttt so he threw the football as hard as he possibly could and hit me in the chest thats fantastic isnt it. Next he got a water bottle and usally we have this little "tradition" as he calls it where when the water is all the way at the bottom of the bottle he pours it on my head so he did that then got another water bottle filled with freezing cold water and dumped every bit of water in there on my head so I was going to go and change my clothes but then he took my shoes and hid them from me so I couldnt find them ANYWHERE!!!!!! After he finally gave me my shoes back he said we were even...... I dont think so he better watch his back.....................................................

Amber <3

No comments: